Sunday, June 13, 2010

Done with School!



I finished class on friday and damn does it feel good. My final class was called Art from Vintage Cinema. 14 days of class with 9 days spent watching films and the rest drawing. It was a pretty fun way to end my college life. Here are a few films that I liked:

The Sky Above, The Mud Below

The Little Fugitive
The Night of the Hunter
Overlord
Random Harvest

I will post the others soon because they are all worth watching.

I have also been really in to info graphics and signage. Expect a few graphics with subway inspiration and some other information design coming soon. Above is an image from AIGA's story "The (Mostly) True Story of Helvetica and the New York City Subway". And here is a nice resource for fonts in transit.

No comments:

Post a Comment